3.19.2010

If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.


I've had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.




This picture is helping:



Today has officially fortified the simple fact that my best friends are dance classes, yoga, food, my books, my knitting, my uke & my dogs.
(Okay, & a very select few human beings)


The past few weeks have been rough. Today was just the icing on the cupcakes I just spent my whole Friday night making. Now I have a kitchen full of cupcakes & a brain full of madness. Two things I don't need...I think my roommate is getting a little frustrated with my inner turmoil showing on her waistline. But to be honest, once I'm finished with the cupcakes I just assume toss them out the window one by one. I don't really want them. I just want to make them. Maybe I will start taking them to a soup kitchen. Anyone want free cupcakes? Maybe I can buy the kitten in that photo with cupcakes...I think I will call him him either Baby Hellcat or Mr. Mojo Risin' (Mr. Mojo for short) I miss my dogs. My sister gets here tomorrow, I can't wait to see her. These next couple weeks are going to be better. Just keep swimming I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the sis visit. NYC can be rough on those that prefer to go skinless. I hold this truth to be self evident. And, searching for compassionate counterparts here is much like trying to enjoy a main street parade by catching the view from the avenues. Hang in there.

    That's a cute cat.

    ReplyDelete